I just kind of based it on what I roughly remembered my parents adding in when they made it.
- 1 lb ground meat
- 2 packs Chili seasoning packs
- 1 (15.5 oz) can of Dark Red Kidney beans
- 1 can stewed tomatoes
- 1 can diced tomatoes (salt free)
- 1 cup seasoning mix (the onion chopped mix)
1. Brown the ground meat.
2. Add the seasoning mix to the meat. Cook until the seasoning is soft. Add a few dashes of hot sauce.
4. Add beans. Let reach boiling. Add a bit of Tony's.
5. Add the chili seasoning, cook to boiling.
6. Cook rice.
7.The chili should be done, so definitely cover your rice with it and EAT EAT EAT IT'S DELICIOUS EAT!!!